A company is only as strong as it’s team.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
Brown & Brown Pinellas offers a team of dedicated professionals who will act as an extension of your Benefits Administration and HR Team. We provide our customers a strategic and consultative approach to managing their employee benefits program coupled with superior customer service, national partnerships, compliance support, and the latest in benefits technology. We help organizations create and offer best-in-class employee benefits programs to attract and retain top talent.
Click the icons below to learn more about our services.
Medical & Pharmacy
Constantly increasing medical costs is an agenda item in any budget discussion. Managing the cost of a medical benefits program while improving engagement, retention, and satisfaction can be tricky to balance. Brown & Brown helps our customers manage their medical benefits spend by developing competitive programs that offer the right combination of quality and cost.
Getting the Most out of Medical Benefits
- National partnerships with all major medical carriers
- Alternate funding arrangements such as level funding and self-funding
- Compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
- Renewal negotiations and vendor procurements
- Budget development and ongoing financial monitoring
- Actuarial support and analysis
- Vendor management and customer advocacy
- Plan document and employee communications review
- Claims analysis and plan design recommendations
Pharmacy is the highest utilized health benefit. Choosing the right vendor is critical to minimizing prescription drug spend. Brown & Brown offers independent, data-driven auditing and consulting services to get and keep pharmacy benefit costs under control. Our practical guidance can help maximize financial outcomes, eliminate pharmaceutical waste and abuse, and increase member satisfaction.
Providing Independent Prescription Benefit Consulting Services
- Vendor contract negotiations
- Member education strategies to reduce pharmacy costs
- Clinical, financial, and Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) oversight
- Copay assistance program
- Manufacturer rebate audit
- Ongoing surveillance and annual pricing audit
- Rejected claims analysis
- RFP services
- Strategic pharmacy vendor management solutions
Dental & Vision
Good oral health is key to good overall health. Many employees rank dental insurance as one of the most valued coverages provided by an employer. As employers strive to offer the best options to their teams Brown & Brown can help build an evidence-based dental plan that complements other health and well-being initiatives, creates a stable risk pool, and drives optimal utilization.
Brown & Brown helps clients create a truly transparent vision benefits program. Our consultative approach to vision benefits along with our research into current trends and client-specific data allows us to recommend vision plan design options that promote overall health and well-being. Our strong relationships with carriers allows us to offer plan participants high-quality plan designs and valuable educational tools.
Promoting Overall Health and Wellbeing with Dental and Vision Insurance
- Plan design, pricing, and funding review
- Plan marketing and implementation
- Cost to the consumer assessment
- Claim and process analysis and audits
- Claims analysis
- Plan integration with health and well-being programs
- Network evaluation (access, utilization, net effective discounts, and quality)
- Education, communication, and enrollment support
Group Life & Disability
Robust benefits can help boost employee loyalty. Life insurance may appear simple, but it takes an in-depth understanding of these products to build the most competitive programs. Brown & Brown is an experienced advisor and delivers group life and accident insurance solutions that enable employers to drive savings and enhance their employee benefits program.
Creating Robust Group Life Insurance Plans
- Basic and voluntary life options
- Employee and family coverage
- Contract analysis
- Plan design and pricing analysis including gap analysis
- Plan participation review and targeted enrollment campaigns
Protecting an employee’s income provides them with piece of mind in their most difficult times. Ensuring employee income is protected while also maintaining optimal workforce productivity and overall profitability can be challenging. Brown & Brown’s expertise around employee education and support, plan design risk management, and competitive pricing can help achieve this balance. We work with our clients to review their disability plans and identify ways to save time and money, reduce employee absences, and ensure compliance with applicable laws.
Uncovering the Most Effective Disability Plans
- Plan design pricing and plan funding review
- Contract analysis
- Claims and reserve analysis
- Process improvement
- Claim and process audits
- Return to work and ADA advisory services
- Vendor management
- Marketing and implementation of coverages
Attracting top talent is a key priority for any organization to continue to grow and thrive. A robust voluntary benefits program can attract and engage a multi-generational workforce and bring a high level of value to any organization. Brown & Brown makes implementation, enrollment and communication of voluntary benefits programs implementation easy.
Bringing More Value and Resources to Employees and Their Families
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Group Legal
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Health and Wellness Services
- Group Discounts on Entertainment and Travel
- Health and Wellness Products & Services
- Auto/Home Insurance
- Financial Wellness Services
- Tuition Programs
- Student Loan Programs
We are committed to serving our customers’ employees wherever they are. We offer a solutions for international employees that vary by the type of international employee and the coverage needed. Our solutions provide access to reputable products and custom solutions through our international consulting teams. Our global benefits team specializes in benefit solutions, including medical, for In-Patriots, Ex-Patriots and Third Country Nationals.
Products & Services Available for Global Teams
- Benchmark Studies
- Business Travel Accident
- Captive Solutions
- Evacuation and Repatriation
- Global Life and Disability
- Global Medical and Dental
- International Compliance
- International Short-term Medical
- Multinational Pooling
- Supplemental Benefits
Contact Our Employee Benefits Team
We look forward to helping you find comprehensive solutions that are tailored to meet your needs.